FA Wireless LAN unit
WE70 utilises spread-spectrum modulation technology based on radio waves to enable communication between devices in a limited area. This gives users the mobility to move around within a broad coverage area and still be connected to the network. The smart roaming function enables high speed roaming therefore moving equipment and mobile object can communicate at high speed.
- Conforms to IEEE 802.11a/b/g.
- Same noise and environment resistance level as a PLC.
- Features OMRON'S original security system.
- Signals can be observed with LED indicators.
- Conforms to radio wave standards for the USA, Europe, and China.