Smart ZS-L sensor offers high-precision, high-speed and high sensitivity two-dimensional inspections. Sensing heads combine accurate laser measurement with high-stability CMOS imaging. The dynamic sensing range detects all surfaces, from black rubber to glass and mirror surfaces. Use ZS-L as a scalable solution for multiple inspection points with stackable amplifiers and units to support data collection and calculation from up to nine sensors.
- Solve tough inspection problems: Stably measure black rubber, black resin, glass and metal sheets, and printed circuit boards
- Sensitive enough to measure thickness of coating or sealer on glass
- One-touch teach function simplifies setup
- High resolution of 0.25 micrometer
- Modular and scalable platform for up to 9 sensors
- Easy to use, install and maintain for all user levels
- Fast response time of 110 microseconds for accurate measurements of moving workpieces