16 mm diameter Emergency Stop Switch
The A165E line-up offers E-Stop switches with various head types. For flexible application, a wide range of accessories is provided. To set up easy installation and maintenance, various contact combinations are available.
- Separate construction with one of the smallest class of depths in the world
- Direct opening mechanism to open contacts in emergencies.
- Conforms to EN418.
- Includes a safety lock to prevent misuse.
- Direct opening mechanism to open contacts in emergencies, such as when they are welded.
- Features separate construction that allows the switch to be separated for easier wiring and one-piece-like construction that allows easier handling.
- Models available with 3 contacts built into a single block (see A165E-U)
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
PublicationsShow all publications
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more