Limit switch with metal housing
The D4B series of limit switches in a rugged metal housing is suitable for both safety and non-safety applications due to its direct opening mechanism and TÜV approval. Furthermore with the increased temperature range and enhanced mechanical switching lifetime, the D4B is first choice for all applications from standard to demanding environments and for highest flexibility in mounting and connectivity preferences.
- Direct opening mechanism and approval by notified body
- Rugged metal housing and extended mechanical switching lifetime (snap action models)
- Terminal block for direct wiring
- Snap-action contact with certified direct opening operation.
- Direct opening mechanism (NC contacts only) added to enable opening contacts when faults occur, such as fused contacts.
- Safety of lever settings ensured using a mechanism that engages a gear between the operating position indicator plate and the lever.
- Equipped with a mechanism that indicates the applicable operating zone, as well as push-button switching to control left and right motion.
- Head seal structure strengthened to improve seal properties (TÜV: IEC IP67, UL: NEMA 3, 4, 4X, 6P, and 13).
- Wide standard operating temperature range: –40 to 80°C.
- Models with gold-plated contacts to enable handling microloads.
- Certified standards: UL, CSA, EN (TÜV), and CCC.