Safety limit switch with manual pull-reset
The D4NR family is a complete line-up of safety-limit switches with manual reset. They are available with two or three built-in contacts and a wide range of actuator types. To set up easy installation and maintenance, various conduit types, e.g. M20 and M12 connector types, are provided.
- Direct opening mechanism
- Various actuators
- Pull-reset switches
- Gold-plated contacts for handling micro loads
- Metric conduit types available
- A series of pull-reset models now available
- Lineup includes three contact models with 2NC/1NO and 3NC contact forms in addition to the previous contact forms 1NC/1NO and 2NC.
- M12-connector models are available, saving on labor and simplifying replacement.
- Standardized gold-clad contacts provide high contact reliability. Can be used with both standard loads and microloads.
- Conforms to EN115, EN81-1 and EN81-2.
- Certified standards: UL, EN (TÜV), and CCC
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
PublicationsShow all publications
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more