IP67 DeviceNet I/O
Rugged I/O units for field mounting. The DRT2 slave units feature internal diagnostic and maintenance data collection, which can be accessed over the network. Power supply status, I/O response times, operation counters and on-time monitor data is available at all times, and is internally checked against user-defined limits. Maintenance warnings will be generated when limits are exceeded. Using CX-One or NS-series HMI with Smart Active Parts for visualisation, this allows more efficient system setup, commissioning and troubleshooting without any additional programming.
- IP67 protection, DRT2 versions are also oil- and welding-spatter proof
- Internal circuits powered by DeviceNet; fewer connections means less installation errors
- Smart Slave functions for diagnostics and preventive maintenance
- Indication of broken wire and short-circuit in I/O signals
- M12 connectors for fast installation
The I/O units for tough environmentsResistant against dust, water and welding spatters. IP67 I/O units are aimed at providing maximum availability under all circumstances.
DeviceNet: Fault-tolerantAvailability guaranteed no matter how tough the environmental circumstances are. DeviceNet is based on proven CAN technology.
Fault-free wiringRugged, M12 prefabricated cable-connector assemblies provide fast and faultless installation.
One cable for power and dataPower supply through DeviceNet cable with rugged M12, prefabricated cable-connector assemblies.
- Reduce engineering time
- Plan preventative maintainance
- Increase your productivity