Subminiature Inductive Proximity Sensor with In-line Amplifier
The E2EC family features the smallest sensor heads for reliable sensing in areas where mounting space is crucial. The miniature size of the sensing head is achieved by separating the sensing component from the amplifier and placing the amplifier in the cable.
- 3 mm diameter sensing head for confined spaces
- 18 mm length ultra short M12 size housing
- Full metal housing model for the highest resistance in demanding environments
- Robotic cable on DC 2-wire models withstands repeated flexing on robots and reciprocating machinery
- Rated IP67 (2-wire); IP64 (3-wire)
For miniature inductive sensors with a built-in amplifier, see E2E Small Diameter.