The E2Q2 “Limit Switch” Style Inductive Proximity Sensor gives you the flexibility to freely change the sensing direction as your sensing requirements change. With five different sensing positions, you can change the sensing direction from front to back, adjusting up, down, left and right in 90 degree increments. Its sturdy, terminal style housing not only makes this sensor resistant to shock and impact, but the switch mounts just like a limit switch. The terminal style housing makes the sensor equally easy and fast to install through simple wiring in the terminal block housing.
- 15 or 30mm long sensing distances
- Integrated short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Plastic body with aluminum base and stainless steel screws
- Weld field immune models available
- AC models available
- Rated IP67 for water washdown
- High visibility yellow operation indicator