Powerful Vision System for Faster and Precise Inspection and Measurement
- Two and Four-core high speed processing enable high speed inspection for fast moving lines.
- Fast EtherCAT communications contribute to high speed control as the vision system interacts with Omron's Machine Automation Controllers (NJ/NX).
- Systems available to take 2, 4 or 8 cameras provide great flexibility for mulitiple inspection points.
- Over 100 tools available provide a solution to most vision inspection applications found in today's manufacturing.
- EtherNet and RS-232 connectivity.
- Compatibility with FZ and FH cameras, provides swift transition from FZ to FH systems without investing in new cameras nor cables.
- Integrated NPN and PNP inputs and outputs make the FH very flexible solution as you define the best method to solve the application.
- Customization of the user interface allows "personalization" to OEM or End User.
- Innovative Shape Search III provides robust detection under various adverse conditions (light variations, interfering backgrounds, blurry images, etc.).
Easy Setting and Operation Using a Touch PenThe Touch Panel Monitor FH-MT12 has been added to the FH Series. The FH-NT12 is equipped with a 12.1-inch screen that is ideal for replacement of existing models. You can adjust all the settings by touching the screen.
Increase Machine SpeedHigh-speed Response to Execution Instructions from a PLC A high-speed image bus and 4-core CPU processing increase the speed at every step, from image input to data output. Multiple camera inspections provide total judgement results Calculations are easy to set for the results from four parallel tasks.
Medium Speed, Low Cost Vision SystemThe new FH-Lite offers a cost effective solution for applications found right in between smart cameras and high end vision systems . A 2 core mid speed processor and over 100 different tools make the FH-L more powerful than any smart camera, but less intimidating than a high end vision system.
High Resolution, Cost Effective CamerasTwo new 5 mega-pixel cameras with rolling shutter technology, perfect for slow moving (indexed) applications, have been added to the list of existing cameras. One of the benefits of rolling shutter is low cost. As a result, high resolution is available at the price of a low resolution camera.
Perform High-precision Machine OperationMeasurements for Out-of-focus or Rotated Images The new Shape Search III processing item provides superior stability. No Worker-dependance in Calibration Accuracy Vision master calibration is provided.
Easy to Integrate in MachinesShared Machine Interface Microsoft® .NET is supported. Display Only Required Menu Commands on the Operation Interface User interface customization is supported.
Device description filesShow all device description files
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more