NX Series IO-Link Master Unit
Master IO-Link Module IP20
- The host controller can cyclically read control signals, status, wiring, and power supply status of IO-Link sensors.
- User-specified data in IO-Link devices can be read and written from the host controller when necessary.
- Digital signals can be input rapidly from IO-Link sensors*1 during IO-Link communications.
- IO-Link sensors can be combined with non-IO-Link sensors.
- Incorrect connections of IO-Link sensors can be checked when IO-Link communications start.
- Backup and restoration of IO-Link device parameters*2 make replacement of IO-Link sensors easier.
- Sensors can report their errors to the master, which facilitates locating errors from the host.
- The total number of retries in cyclic communications can be recorded to check the quality of IO-Link communications. (When EtherCAT is used as the host communication interface) *2
*1 IO-Link sensors that support digital inputs with pin 2.
*2 When the Omron IO-Link master united is used.