Dual-Channel Safety Monitoring Relay
Fixed terminal relay with 1 N/C, 2 N/C, and PNP Inputs
- Power requirements — accepts 24 VAC/DC or 115 VAC
- Inputs — accepts single or dual N/C inputs or dual inputs from a light curtain
- Outputs — has 3 N/O outputs to route power to the coils of power contactors, plus 1 N/C auxiliary output for signaling purposes
- External Device Monitoring (EDM) is provided with a N/C loop between S11/S12 and S21 on the SR103AM
- Monitored manual or automatic/manual reset modes are available on the SR103AM. Monitored manual reset requires closure of the reset circuit followed by opening of the circuit. Reset occurs when circuit is opened. Auto reset requires only closure of the reset circuit as reset occurs when circuit is closed.