Dual-Channel Safety Monitoring Relay
Fixed terminal relay with 1 N/C, 2 N/C, PNP Inputs and safety OFF delay timer outputs.
- Power requirements — accepts 24 VAC/DC
- Inputs — accepts single or dual N/C inputs or dual PNP solid-state inputs from a light curtain
- Outputs — have a total of 2 N/O + 2 N/O (time delay) + 1 N/C Aux. (time delay) outputs with 3, 2 or 1 of the outputs with a time delay of 1-30 sec.
- External Device Monitoring (EDM) is provided with a N/C loop between S12 and S21
- Reset mode — a monitored manual start or an auto/manual start. Monitored manual reset requires closure of the reset circuit followed by opening of the circuit. Reset occurs when circuit is opened. Auto reset requires only closure of the reset circuit as reset occurs when circuit is closed.
- PLC Compatible — The N/O off delayed outputs make it possible to use on machines with Programmable Logic Controllers that require some time to execute an orderly shutdown
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more