Stop Motion Sensing Unit
Fixed terminal relay with back EMF inputs
- Power requirements — accepts 24 VDC or 110 VAC
- Motion detection input — detects the stop condition of all types of AC or DC motors by sensing the motor’s back EMF across terminals Z1, Z2 and Z3
- Drive compatible — functions with electronic motor control devices such as variable speed controllers, DC injection brakes, etc.
- Selectable speed limit — 1 N/O and 1 N/C outputs that are switched when motor speed reaches the adjustable preset limit (0.01 to 0.10 V) for the particular output
- Auxiliary output — 2 solid state auxiliary signaling outputs