Miniature tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- Miniature size—The smallest tongue-actuated safety interlock switch available. Ideal for smaller machines with space restrictions. Fits on 1 in. square tubing.
- NEMA 6 enclosure—Enables the T2007 with conduit entry or connector to withstand water washdown cleaning.
- Rotatable head—Gives 8 possible actuator entry points for versatile installation. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused entry.
- Small swing radius—Allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in. when using the flex actuator with stainless steel guide.
- Long life—The T2007 with its stainless steel actuators and optional stainless steel guide is designed for one million actuations.
- Safety switch conformity—By including the safety-related functions of force-guided contacts and a tamper-resistant mechanism, the T2007 conforms to the European safety standards indicated here.
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more