Miniature tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- Miniature size—The smallest tongue-actuated safety interlock switch available. Ideal for smaller machines with space restrictions. Fits on 1 in. square tubing.
- NEMA 6 enclosure—Enables the T2007 with conduit entry or connector to withstand water washdown cleaning.
- Rotatable head—Gives 8 possible actuator entry points for versatile installation. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused entry.
- Small swing radius—Allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in. when using the flex actuator with stainless steel guide.
- Long life—The T2007 with its stainless steel actuators and optional stainless steel guide is designed for one million actuations.
- Safety switch conformity—By including the safety-related functions of force-guided contacts and a tamper-resistant mechanism, the T2007 conforms to the European safety standards indicated here.