Universal tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- The compact size of the strong, glass-filled thermoplastic housing allows this switch to be used in most applications.
- NEMA 6 enclosure to withstand water washdown.
- Rotatable head gives eight possible actuator entry points
- Contact configurations include 2 N/C and 1 N/O or 3 N/C
- Long life—these switches, with their stainless steel actuators, are designed for a minimum of two million actuations.
- Available with three contact poles. Contact configurations include 2 N/C and 1 N/O or 3 N/C. These switches can support Dual Channel Safety Monitoring and Status Monitoring.
- An optional stainless steel guide is available for demanding applications.