Universal tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- Glass-filled polyester housing and metal reinforced cam
- NEMA 6 enclosure to withstand water washdown.
- Rotatable head gives four possible actuator entry points
- Small swing radius allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in.
- Hi-Hold models reduce nuisance trips and allow the switch to also serve as the gate catch without the need to mount any additional hardware
- Strong and versatile—the compact size of the strong, glass-filled polyester housing and metal reinforced cam allows this popular switch to be used in most applications
- The 4 contact poles provide 2 poles for dual channel safety monitoring and 2 additional poles for status monitoring
- Optional connector makes installation easy
- An optional stainless steel head is available
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more