Capacitive Palm Button
The TouchStart is an ergonomic alternative to a mechanical palm button switch.
- No physical pressure required to actuate switch which reduces the likelihood of wrist injury caused by repetitive motion.
- Excellent sensitivity
- RFI Immunity
- AC version is UL recognized
- No physical pressure required to actuate switch—reduces the likelihood of wrist injury caused by repetitive motion.
- Excellent sensitivity—sensor is designed to operate even if operator is wearing gloves.
- RFI Immunity—special circuitry inhibits output in the presence of RFI that would otherwise cause false triggering of output.
- AC version is UL Recognized—meets the applicable requirements in the proposed first edition of UL 491.
- Saves time and money.
- Easy mounting in a single hole.
- Wiring is simplified because terminals are clearly identified and easily accessible.
- No special power supplies are required because switch is available in either 120 VAC or 24 VDC versions.
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
PublicationsShow all publications
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more