Capacitive Palm Button
The TouchStart is an ergonomic alternative to a mechanical palm button switch.
- No physical pressure required to actuate switch which reduces the likelihood of wrist injury caused by repetitive motion.
- Excellent sensitivity
- RFI Immunity
- AC version is UL recognized
- No physical pressure required to actuate switch—reduces the likelihood of wrist injury caused by repetitive motion.
- Excellent sensitivity—sensor is designed to operate even if operator is wearing gloves.
- RFI Immunity—special circuitry inhibits output in the presence of RFI that would otherwise cause false triggering of output.
- AC version is UL Recognized—meets the applicable requirements in the proposed first edition of UL 491.
- Saves time and money.
- Easy mounting in a single hole.
- Wiring is simplified because terminals are clearly identified and easily accessible.
- No special power supplies are required because switch is available in either 120 VAC or 24 VDC versions.