RFID System can be Used Just Like a Sensor - Easy to set up V680-HAM91/81 ID Flag sensors read and write 16 bits of data with just one unit. Use them in applications from simple product identification to managing work-in-progress.
- Read or write 16 bits of data (for up to 64,000 IDs) with one unit despite its compact size
- Read or write up to 128 bits by using the address shift function
- NPN and PNP output models
- Uses V680-series tags and antennas
- Accesses existing V600-HAM/HAR programs
- Complies with international standards CE, UL/CSA
- Radio wave regulation compliance applies to Japan, Europe, U.S.A., and Canada; compliance is pending for China and South Korea