Explosion-Proof Universal Tongue-Operated Safety Interlock Switch
The XT5009 was specifically designed for potentially explosive atmospheres while retaining the features and operating characteristics of conventional models.
- NEMA 6
- Rotatable head gives four possible actuator entry points
- Small swing radius allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in.
- Vibration resistant
- Strong and versatile — the compact size of the strong, glass-filled polyester housing allows this popular switch to be used in most applications
- NEMA 6 enclosure enables the XT5009 to withstand water washdown cleaning
- Rotatable head gives four possible actuator entry points for versatile installation. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused entry.
- Small swing radius allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in. when using the optional flexible actuator with alignment guide
- Vibration resistant — preventing unwanted opening of guard doors on vibrating machines
- Long life — the XT5009, with its stainless steel actuator, is designed for a minimum of two million actuations
BrochuresShow all brochures
CatalogsShow all catalogs
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forwardCall from Mexico and all Latin America
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more