Non-contact, white LED coaxial displacement sensor
Strict quality control, production speed and appearance inspection are constantly increasing. To meet these demands, stable measurements during movement for quality inspection without compromising manufacturing speed are required.
Harnessing the benefits of the white light confocal principle, the ZW-7000 meets these demands for different material types (glass, metal, plastic, etc.) and shapes (round, flat, uneven, etc).
- Non-contac slim optical probe - Fits anywhere
- Response time of 28µS - Enables high speed sampling for profiling under motion (Robotics, non-stop processes, etc.)
- High Resolution of 0.25µm allows hairline pattern measurements or irregular surfaces even when in motion
- Linearity of +-0.5µm not affected by the material type, as a result no tuning is required
- Superb angle compensation of +-25⁰ makes the measurement of round or inclined surfaces possible
- DLL files available to make integration with Machine controls easy