Non-contact, Confocal, white LED displacement sensor
Strict quality control, production speed and appearance inspection are constantly increasing. To meet these demands, stable measurements during movement for quality inspection without compromising manufacturing speed are required.
Harnessing the benefits of the white light confocal principle, the ZW-7000/5000 meets these demands for most any material type (glass, metal, plastic, etc.) and shape (round, flat, uneven, etc).
- Small spot diameter down to 9µm improving the ability to measure minute profiles
- Constant spot diameter throughout total measuring range
- Slim form factor of the optical probe – fits anywhere
- Response time as fast as 20µs - Enables high-speed sampling during motion
- High Resolution of 0.25µm allows hairline pattern measurements or irregular surfaces
- Linearity down to ±0.45µm regardless of material type, as a result no tuning is required
- Superb angle compensation of ±25⁰ makes the measurement of round or inclined surfaces possible
- Machine control integration made easy with available DLL files